I am an avid Gmail user, and I have a unique way of logging into my account. It is not uncommon for me to log in with two different Google accounts at the same time. What’s even crazier is that I use four different emails from three different providers! Here are some tips on how you can do this as well – or just wait until 2021 when it will be easier than ever to switch between your multiple email addresses!
How to Gmail Login With Different User in 2021
- If you’re logged in as one account but want to log into another, open up a new browser window and go through the Gmail Posteingang process. You’ll have to authenticate with your other email address on that screen. This is an easy way to switch between two different accounts!
- You can also use Google Chrome’s Incognito Mode to open a new window with one of your different Gmail accounts.
- If you’re logged into two different providers at the same time, it can be hard to remember which account is linked with each email address. You’ll want to use this Google Sheet that I made: googletracker.com/gmailaccounts.
- Do you have two different Gmail accounts that you never use? Well, in 2021 the process of switching between them will be easier than ever. Simply go into your Settings and select “Accounts” from the menu on the left side. Clicking on “Add a Google Account” will allow you to easily log in with a different provider.
- Google will not be introducing this new feature in 2020, however, it is slated to roll out sometime in early 2021. In the meantime, you can still log in to other Gmail accounts on your device by opening up separate browsers or Incognito windows as mentioned above!
- In 2021 the process of switching between Gmail accounts will be easier than ever. Simply go into your Settings and select “Accounts” from the menu on the left side. Clicking on “Add a Google Account” or clicking here will allow you to easily log in with a different provider, as long as that account is on the same Google account.
Can multiple users use the same Gmail account?
“How to Log Into Gmail With Multiple User Accounts in 2021” is the title of this post. I will be writing about how one can log into multiple Google accounts by following these steps:
- Open a new browser page and sign out from your current account. For example, if you are logged into one google account then sign out from that account.
- Open a new browser page and sign into your other google account with the username and password.
- Click on “Sign in” to confirm access for both accounts, then you can use whichever Google email you like!
Currently, there is no way of logging into multiple Gmail accounts using one login name because Gmail will only let you sign in to one account at a time. For example, if I try to log into my google email and another of the same name then Gmail will tell me that “You have already signed into this Google Account”. Furthermore, your other accounts are still accessible through the drop-down menu in the top right corner.